Clues to self that I am sick:
The ice cream is mostly eaten and was stored in the refrigerator.
Kittens annoy me. KITTENS.
Half of a zucchini has been lost. I have no idea where I put it. I cannot find it anywhere. I spent entirely too much time pondering the whereabouts of a partial zucchini.
When I try to talk to the cat in the morning her eyes dilate at the sound.
I realize I've been on hold for 25 minutes but cannot for the life of me remember who I am on hold with. I am also in the bath tub. On hold. With nothing but the phone. Oh god who IS this?
I don't want tasty foods or drinks and am angry about it.
I fantasize about dying (extreme drama queen moments).
I want to punch smokers in the face.
I so rarely get sick that I really take my health for granted! Majorly looking forward to restoration of health. Recognizing the problem with having jobs that don't include sick time. Stay healthy my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment